Optimizing the Virtual Meeting Room
It takes more than a common goal to unify a team. Any organization comes with multiple stakeholders with differing viewpoints and channel-specific languages. The right Unified Communications systems can bring these multiple perspectives together, and when done well, they can revolutionize the way teams work.
The Netrix Unified Communications Practice Group enables your organization to work remotely and efficiently, increasing productivity, reducing cost, and increasing collaboration and visibility across teams, bringing disparate teams together onto one platform. We have partnered and follow Microsoft and Cisco resources to provide best-of-breed solutions focused on the end-user.
Real-time collaboration is a crucial component of business today. The Netrix Unified Communications Team ensures communication tools like instant messaging and voice and video conferencing help your team communicate effectively with peers and customers across the world. We put the enabling technology in place to do business, allowing you to quickly share ideas with colleagues, stay connected from anywhere, and start a conference call or file transfer on demand. With Unified Communications , you can communicate and collaborate with the rest of the world without boundaries without limitations.
- Avaya Gold Partner – Unified Communication with 15+ Years of Avaya experience
- Netrix is a Cisco Systems Gold Partner
- Netrix has six CCIEs including voice CCIE and dual & quad CCIEs and various other Cisco certified professionals.
- Netrix is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner in Communications, Messaging and virtualization.
- Netrix is a Premier Support for Lync Partners (PSLP) certified Partner.
- Netrix has Lync Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) on its staff.
- Netrix has six MCITP engineers in Exchange Server, each with 7 years or more in deploying Exchange Server as well as Exchange O365 migrations.
- Netrix has five MCITP engineers with over 6+ years, per each engineer, in deploying OCS/Lync Enterprise Voice and Exchange Unified Messaging.
- Netrix has one Microsoft Trainer in Lync and Exchange -12+ years veteran of Microsoft and co-author of “Unified Communications for Dummies”
- Netrix has over a decade of experience in deploying Cisco, Nortel, and Avaya PBX’s as well as Contact Center solutions.
- Netrix is a Managed Services Provider for voice solutions, offering hosted Microsoft Lync and Cisco Unified Communications solutions to its customers.
- Netrix has several PMI certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) on its staff