How Vulnerable is Your Business?
Our IT consulting services include expertise in the following areas:
Netrix offers cybersecurity vulnerability scanning and management based on the Tenable Suite (Nessus, Cloud IO) of products, offered as a monthly subscription.
SEIM is a one-stop solution that improves situational awareness to your systems and data, without compromising time and internal resources. Netrix works with McAfee to provide this solution as-a-Service with a monthly subscription and additional services.
Security Risk Assessment
Best Strategies to Protect Your Business from Ransomware
Cover the Basics
- Enable the users to recognize malicious emails and not open the attachment – User awareness training
- Scan and patch on regular basis – Vulnerability Management program
- Make it hard for the bad guys to move within your network – Logically separate your networks
- Update and enforce your policies
Use Detective & Preventative Technologies
- Build layered defense
- Email protection with malware inspection abilities
- URL filtering, malicious content inspection, SSL Inspection
- Next Genration perimeter Firewall with sandboxing technology
- Behavioral based and AI endpoint security technologies
- Backup often and ensure you can restore. Secure offsite backup
- Secure off-site backup copies / offline backups (this is critical, ransomware also attacks backups).
- Recover (Netrix IR/Forensics services)
Most organizations find that in addition to SEIM, they need a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC) to analyze, escalate, and respond to security events. Netrix offers SEIM-as-a-Service to deliver full and consumable support.
Approach to Securing Your Business
In addition, what sets Netrix apart from other security advisory firms is that our services don’t end with our recommendations. Instead, we continue to provide in remediation and ongoing support services.
- Identify and measure risk
- Identify data and official assets
- People, process, and technology
- Gap analysis
- Business Alignment
- Market Trend Alignment
- Roadmap Development
Remediate & Implement
- Implement new technologies
- Re-implement existing technologies
Manage & Run
- Managed security services
- 24×7 monitor, detect, respond, and report
- Technology Management
- Palo Alto
Interested in learning more?
Contact Netrix today to speak with an expert.