In a fast moving digital transformation and mobile corporate world, the Netrix Enterprise Computing & Mobility Practice Group guides clients through the business value of IT related to cloud and datacenter, end-user computing, corporate data security, virtualization, storage, and intellectual property.
The technologies and solutions we design and deploy simplify the management of end user devices and systems, as well as, enhances the computing environment. From desktop computers to storage to data center to cloud, we enable streamlined software installs, security patches, automation, virtualization, and even offer ways to optimize our clients’ device and IT inventories.
Systems are the architectures that support applications: operating systems, server hardware technologies, storage networks and virtualization technologies as well as the evolution to Cloud, as well as data protection and disaster recovery technologies. As part of that, the Netrix team can assist with:
- Achieving greater service performance and reduced hardware density while guiding a roadmap to cloud platform
- End-User OS Design and Deployment strategies (Windows 10, Applications, Security, etc)
- Solving user mobility and remote access issues in a secure manner
- Bring-your-own-device initiatives
- Storage technologies
- Systems management
- Peak storage performance assessments
- Inter-operation between geographic data centers
- Backup and data protection
- Disaster Recovery
- Strategic IT consulting
Mobility has to be a core focus of the Netrix practice team, including mobile device management, which can help corporations manage and control sensitive data remotely. With the ability to seamlessly connect desktop and mobile devices with management software systems, we offer companies a great way to secure intellectual property. With added control comes peace of mind, offering protection in instances where devices are lost or employees leave, as we are able to selectively remove corporate data and IP from devices. Netrix makes every task related to our remote world more efficient.
- Core Technology Solutions and Services:
- Server virtualization
- Application virtualization
- Desktop virtualization
- Document management
- End use computing and mobility
- Cloud IaaS services
- Systems management
- Network and system security services