Gain Complete Focus
Netrix’s Managed IT Services
Netrix provides Managed IT Services in Chicago tiers to give your organization the right amount of resources to stay focused on what you do best. Contact us to find out what managed service offerings could best support your goals.
Managed IT Services
An Always-On and Reliable IT Services Partner in Chicago
Monitoring services are a key part of the Netrix Managed Services offering. Like an insurance policy for your IT, you can be assured knowing that our team is always keeping a close watch on your systems. By employing managed IT services, Netrix will alert you directly in the event of network or systems failures, and we will communicate the actions we are taking to resolve those issues, ensuring increased IT services uptime.
- Monitoring & Support Operations – 24/7 Monitoring services provided from Netrix’s Cloud Management Center (CMC) means outages are quickly responded to and networks restored
- Managed Systems (Servers)
- Managed Network (LAN/WAN) Services
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Voice & Unified Communications (UC)
- Help Desk & End User Computing Support Services
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services
An Always-On and Reliable IT Services Partner
- Global 24x7x365 Support
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 level engineers
- Over 20,000+ phones managed
- Over 50,000 elements managed
- Clients across NA, SA, Europe, Asia
- Private Cloud Hosted Services
- Hosted UC, IAAS, ODPS, Backup and Recovery
- Connectivity Offerings
- Tier 3 data centers owned and operated by Netrix – geographically redundant
- Private Cloud offering and traditional co-location space
- Infrastructure as a Service, Storage as a Service
- MPLS, Dedicated Internet, SIP trunking, PRI
We believe that new ideas need to come from all corners of our organization. That is what drives employee engagement and innovation which in turn results in consistent delivery of superior client services and client satisfaction.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Netrix today to speak with an expert.