Netrix designs and builds networks with the end user in mind, not hardware. Our approach and process includes a very key research phase that includes surveying key stakeholders and surveying the user community. From this data, we begin our analysis to find common themes. Often times we find misalignment in what executives think the users want and will use and what end users want and will use.
This analysis allows us to develop our guiding principles that help shape technology decisions and align technology with business goals or new cultural paradigms. We can develop specific use cases per room or per room type and guide clients on what to do with each space. We also make technology recommendations based on a client’s environment and goals.
Deliverable: Through the project envisioning, Netrix will provide a deliverable that address the following:
Product selection for all AV collaboration equipment for new conference rooms, huddle rooms and overall technology
Roadmap – Determine new ways for collaboration; remove standalone and point-to-point systems
Costing – Budget numbers for total cost of the proposed technology areas
The Netrix Digital Workplace Services Group follows a six step process known as AIA to build the collaborative, high tech workplaces of today:
1. Research. Discovery of vision for the new space. Examination of how clients collaborate today, how tech is working currently, and how to conduct business more efficiently.
2. Assessment. Framing out of business questions and problems to define how to move forward.
Tech concepts phases
3. Development of technology concepts. Tailoring of technological implementation ideas to end user behaviors.
4. Design for internal systems. Conceptualizing needs into tangibles: network infrastructure, wireless networks, unified communication environments, physical security, AV, collaboration services, and more.
Build and delivery phases
5. Deployment. Building the solutions necessary for the project.
6. Validation. Examining data to ensure employees are leveraging the space properly.