Managed Security Services
24x7x365 Monitoring and Management of your Security Posture
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Netrix specializes in application, endpoint, and perimeter security for Microsoft environments.
Managed Security for Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 contains a comprehensive suite of enterprise-grade security tools. With our Microsoft Managed Security Services, you can maximize the security features you already pay for and gain 24x7x365 monitoring and management of your entire environment.
Delivering Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
Secure Your Applications
Azure Sentinel is the command center of our security operations. It combines SIEM capabilities with critical Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), delivered as a service to you via our Security Operations Center (SOC).
Secure Your Endpoints
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, in combination with Azure Sentinel SIEM/SOAR and our SOC analysts, delivers complete visibility, detection, automation, and response for your endpoints.
Secure Your Perimeter
Bring or Buy: You Decide How to License
Bring Your Existing Licensing
What many Microsoft users don’t realize is they may be paying for these security tools already. With our team acting as an extension of yours, we’ll ensure you’re making the most of your existing security investments.
Accepted Microsoft licensing includes:
- Microsoft 365 E3+
- Microsoft 365 E5
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Don’t have Microsoft licensing today? As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, we can supply you with the Microsoft licensing that best fits your business needs.
Qualify for a Microsoft Funded Workshop
Microsoft creates tremendous opportunities, offering to fund qualified customers to conduct Azure Sentinel Workshop. Including the Azure Sentinel add-on module with the Security Workshop enables customers to:
- Better understand the features and benefits of Azure Sentinel, a cloud-native SIEM.
- Better understand, prioritize, and mitigate potential threats found during the engagement.
- Through optional remote monitoring, experience the benefits of a true cloud-native SIEM monitored by your cybersecurity experts, demonstrating that Azure Sentinel can be delivered as part of a managed security service.
- Have defined next steps based on their needs and objectives.