Ignite @ EDU 2020 is a free one-day online conference that covers technology in the education sector. We’ll cover Microsoft technology that benefits K-12 and higher education. We encourage you to attend the sessions that best suit your needs. Now, more than ever, it’s crucial that schools are up to speed with the most up to date tools available to teachers and staff, as well as students and parents. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Netrix is uniquely positioned to help you uncover the best solutions Microsoft has to offer and put those solutions in place.
What You’ll Get
- A comprehensive view of how the how Microsoft’s tools and features can benefit your school.
- Awareness of new security features that are designed to keep the information of your students secure.
- Knowledge of how the features of Microsoft Teams make this Microsoft offering an essential tool for teachers, students, and staff.
- An understanding of how your staff can have the ability to easily build their own apps.
- A look into ways Virtual Desktop can be a godsend for remote teaching.
- Insights into the value of analytics.
What We’ll Cover at Ignite @ Edu 2020
TEAMS and VOICE
9:00 – 10:00am
Microsoft 365 A5 Overview
10:00 – 11:00am
Microsoft 365 A5 Advanced Security
11:00am – Noon
Microsoft Teams and Applications
Noon – 1:00pm | Lunch BreaK
1:00 – 2:00pm
Microsoft Teams and VOICE
2:00 – 3:00pm
Microsoft Power Platform
3:00 – 4:00pm
Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
4:00 – 5:00pm
Microsoft Azure for Data Analytics
Countdown to Event
Register For The IGNITE @ EDU 2020 Event
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education
This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics counsel before accepting items of value. All Services shall be treated as Microsoft Confidential Information unless otherwise designated by Microsoft. The supplier will not highlight competitive solutions as part of the events.