Microsoft Room Kits
Transform your meeting rooms to Microsoft Teams Rooms with our as-a-Service Bundle.
When you think about a huddle room or meeting room, there’s a bunch of hardware and software that must work seamlessly for a successful user experience. There are devices on the table, screens, microphones, cameras, projectors and cabling. Your IT shouldn’t have to be proficient in meeting room management and support for your employees.
Microsoft Room Kits were designed and perfected by Netrix to provide an affordable user experience across your organizations’ users, buyers, accountants, management, and leadership.
The User Experience
- One touch meeting starts reducing the need for your IT department to help you with your meetings.
- Plug and play from day one with pre-programmed bundles ready to use.
The Buyer Experience
- Remove the upfront costly capital expenditure and pay for the service on a monthly basis.
- Flexible consumption models with both Advanced and Ultimate bundles.
- Multiple contract extensions and renewal options.
The User Support Experience
- Completely outsourced AV services with a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Option for 24x7x365 support where your Teams Rooms are monitored from the Netrix CMC with technical support waiting to take your call should you need help.
The Management & Reporting Experience
- Monitoring platform with usage reporting and analytics on your Teams investment.
- Hardware, software, design, install and managed services all in one package.
Collaboration at its Best
As a global Microsoft Teams partner, we work with clients to understand how they can consume Teams to increase collaboration and leverage video to remove office barriers.
As a global Microsoft Teams partner and experts at AV design and implementation for offices, we have strategically partnered with Microsoft and Crestron to provide the best user experiences available for Microsoft Teams in your meeting spaces.