Protect Against Evolving Threats - Microsoft Security Technical Workshop
Microsoft Corporate Sales Office: Milwaukee
833 East Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
9/19/2017 8:00:00 AM
A cloud-first, mobile-first world calls for a new approach to security. Traditional security boundaries are erased when data is accessed, used, and shared on-premises and in the cloud. You need technology that helps protect you against evolving threats. Join us on Tuesday, September 19th for a workshop to explore how Microsoft technology helps secure your digital transformation with a comprehensive platform, unique intelligence, and partnerships.
This workshop will cover:
- Microsoft’s investment and approach around Enterprise Security.
- How Microsoft centers its security, compliance, and privacy around identity and access management.
- How to implement and administer multi-layer threat protection.
- The management and protection of sensitive information using built-in intelligence.
- Hands-on practice using the vast array of controls to manage a secure, compliant, and privacy-sensitive environment.
To Register, click here
8:00 AM Complimentary Breakfast
8:30 – 9:00 AM Welcome & Overview
9:00 – 9:30 AM MS Security Overview
9:30 – 10:00 AM Conditional Access via Azure Active Directory
10:00 – 10:30 AM Mobile Device Management and Mobile App Protection via Intune
10:30 – 10:45 AM Break
10:45 – 11:00 AM Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
11:00 – 11:30 AM Office 365 Data Loss Prevention Capabilities and Protection via Azure Information Protection
11:30 – 11:45 AM Advanced Security Management /CAS and Alerts
11:45 AM – 12:00 PM Safeguarding User Identity with Azure Identity Protection
12:00 – 12:30 PM Wrap-up/Closeout
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.