New Product Update
Netrix created TetraVX to empower collaboration in your digital workplace. TetraVX works to define the solutions that are best for your business no matter what technologies or obstacles exist. We represent multiple manufacturers, so are not partial to any specific products. To us, it’s about finding the right solution to drive your organization’s success. With multi-vendor interoperability, our industry-leading platforms and applications make “rip and replace” a thing of the past.
The Netrix Unified Communications Practice Group enables your organization to work remotely and efficiently, increasing productivity, reducing cost, and increasing collaboration and visibility across teams, bringing disparate teams together onto one platform. We have partnered and follow Microsoft and Cisco resources to provide best-of-breed solutions focused on the end-user.
- Avaya Gold Partner , Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, and Cisco Systems Gold Partner
- CCIEs including voice CCIE and dual & quad CCIEs and various other Cisco certified professionals.
- Premier Support for Lync Partners (PSLP) certified Partner.
- Microsoft Skype for Business Certified Master (MCM) on its staff.
- MCITP engineers in Exchange Server, each with 7 years or more in deploying Exchange Server as well as Exchange O365 migrations.
- MCITP engineers with over 6+ years, per each engineer, in deploying OCS/Lync Enterprise Voice and Exchange Unified Messaging.
- Microsoft Trainer professionals in Skype and Exchange and a co-author of “Unified Communications for Dummies.
- Ovver a decade of experience in deploying Cisco, Nortel, and Avaya PBX’s as well as Contact Center solutions.
- Managed Service Provider for Unified Communications
- Several PMI certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
How universities and industries come together to solve really large problems
UI Labs implemented a unified communication solution to connect with employees, universities, and industry specialists.
Webinar: Cisco vs. Microsoft
Get insight into the major differences between Cisco and Microsoft and how cloud deployments enable your organization to integrate both in a hybrid environment. Customizing your cloud unified communications deployment may be easier than you think.
Netrix is devoted to pushing innovation forward. Innovation starts with knowledge. We hold webinars, in-person events, hackathons, and more to help you get ahead. See something you’d like to check out? Register for it today!
Date: May 14th – May 16th
Description:CX Summit is about sharing insights and technologies to build world-class contact centers which deliver great customer experiences. Join us and discover strategies and solutions which can help you, your team and your business achieve more in today’s digital transformation.
Migrating to the Cloud
Netrix offers several on-premise, hybrid and UCaaS options (from our IP, UCaaS partner brand called TetraVX) for our clients including:
TetraVX’s UcaaS offerings include all the best practices for cloud-based unified communication. We work with servers you own, on-site at your location or ours, or we can host servers entirely as a subscription service. We understand that migrating from a legacy system to the cloud can be a difficult and complex process, and we are prepared to make that transition seamless for you.
The Netrix Unified Communications capabilities are not limited to existing environments as they stand. Netrix is building a practice that is a global solution to enable cloud-centric service offerings to customers throughout the world.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Netrix today to speak with an expert.